A portuguese-lithuanian family and a didgeridoo in Cabo Verde for 6 days – a small review!
After some months preparing the visit to Cabo Verde, the moment finally came. In this post we will share some images of our activities and later we will create more posts about each of them.
We had everything ready to stay for 14 days but the announcement of TAP’s pilots strike came to shake those plans… The original plan was to spend some days in Praia, then move to Porto Madeira and finally to visit the Rabelados of Espinho Branco. Because of the strike our filght was changed to April, 28th and so we had to change our plans.
This was our agenda for six days:
- TAKAS concert at Palácio da Cultura Ildo Lobo, in Praia
- Making Paper Didgeridoos Workshop with local musicians and artists
- Three concerts for students from L’École Internationale Les Alizés
- 3 day community workshop based on the didgeridoo and the creation of a show
- TAKAS concert at Rabelados from Espinho Branco
- Community wokshop based on the didgeridoo
It was an intense period and we are very thankful to all the partners who made it possible: Misá Kouassi, Fundação GDA, Ministério da Cultura de Cabo Verde, Art Kafé and L’École Internationale Les Alizés.
We leave some images from these days and we will be posting more during the next weeks.
With the support: